EUCelLEX Final International Conference
Venue and date : Institut Curie, amphithéâtre BDD (1 rue Pierre & Marie Curie – Paris 75005). Paris, 22-23 September 2016.
Organised by : EUCelLEX consortium & EAHL
The EUcelLEX consortium and the European Association of Health Law (EAHL) are delighted to invite you at the EUcelLEX Final International Conference to be held in Paris in September 2016, the 22nd and 23rd.
This International Conference will cover a vast range of topics, related to how “Engaging stakeholders for responsible Stem Cells research”. Our aim is to create a Task Force for improving the collaboration of key stakeholders involved in the questions raised by the use of stem cells.
This event will be structured in two parties:
– On the 22nd of September, the EUCelLEX consortium will present the results of the analysis of the current European and national legislations in regards to the practices that are due to develop in the near future and will make recommendations to the European Commission. The program will consist of plenary sessions and round tables.
– On the 23rd of September, we will propose a joint workshop with the EAHL, about “Stem cells banking, legal conditions and governance issues“.
Conference attendance is free but requires registration. Registration includes attendance to all sessions, to the conference material, to lunch and refreshments.
Online registration here
Call for abstracts:
Attendees at the conference are invited to present a poster related to workshops topics. Selected poster will be exhibit at the Exhibition Hall.
If you want to present an abstract to the conference,
1/ Please register at the conference.
2/ Return to this Conference website and click on the button “Abstract deposit” below.
Please don’t forget to consult the Abstract submission guidelines !
Important dates and deadlines:
- September 5, 2016 : abstract submission deadline
- September 10, 2016 : decision about posters selected
- September 20, 2016 : conference registration deadline
If you have any questions about the conference please feel free to contact us.