1st International Consensus Conference
Toulouse (France), March 30-31, 2015
Organised by Inserm U 1027.
The first EUCelLEX International Consensus Conference has been held in Toulouse (France), at the Hospital Pierre Paul Riquet, on the 30th and 31st of March 2015.
This event covered a vast range of topics, regarding “How stem cells therapies are reshaping medical & research pathways?”
The full program consisted of plenary sessions, two work shops and a round table.
Programme, presentations, WS posters …
- BM Knoppers (CGP – McGill University). International Stem Cell Policy: Quo Vadis ?
- P Bianco (University of Roma “La Sapienza”). Challenges in translational research.
- AGORA – Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product Good Manufacturing Practice Open Access Research Alliance.
- Impact of cell collections used in research on human fundamental rights.
- Regulatory map : England & Wales (EUCelLEX Work Package 3).
- Stem Cell Sources and Procurement (EUCelLEX Work Package 2).
- The Patentability of Immaculate Conception: how the European Court of Justice redefined the human embryo.
- The regulation of ATMP in Europe and the role of Academia.
- Translational Research (EUCelLEX Work Package 5).
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking: Dualism, Policies and Ethics (EUCelLEX Work Package 4).
- Exploring the dynamics of innovation in Regenerative Medicine through the concept of institutional readiness: The REGenableMED project
- Humanimals – On the Normative Distinctions between Humans and Animals
- Markets and professional cultures in conflict in stem cell innovation
- Models of biomedical innovation and global governance: the case of stem cell treatments
- Social representation of stem cells. Qualitative part – The Stamina case (EUCelLEX WP6)
- Social representation of stem cells. Quantitative part (EUCelLEX WP6)
by Timothy Caulfield. Reflections on the Regulation of Regenerative Medecine.
If you have any questions about the conference please feel free to contact us.